1) Do it now (if you're thinking about doing something, do it right now)
2) Do it at 80% (unless you absolutely have to have perfection, you can usually spend 20% of the time to get an 80% result)
3) Don't do it (know what to prioritize and let go of feeling responsible for everything else)
4) Don't do it twice (this is especially for email - don't re-read emails without actioning them. You're just wasting mental energy)
5) Don't get upset (know how to release anger - venting and stewing just wastes emotional and mental energy)
Are you on the path to burnout... or an extraordinary career?
Hi, I'm Liz!